Keep Your Family Together

There's nothing harder than being separated from your family — particularly when you and your loved ones are separated by great distances and international borders.

Fortunately, U.S. immigration law provides a number of ways to bring families together in the United States. If you are a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident, for example, it is possible to petition the government to allow relatives such as a spouse, siblings, parents and children to join you in the United States.

Experienced Advice For You And Your Family

The Tellez Law Firm offers a range of services, including:

  • Petitions for alien relatives
  • Applications to adjust status to permanent residents (applications for green cards)
  • Petitions to remove conditions on residency
  • Consular processing
  • Fiancé(e) visas

The particular legal process you and your family will pursue depends on your citizenship status and the type of relationship between you and the family member for whom you are filing a petition. For example, a spouse might apply for a green card (permanent residence) or a K-3/K-4 nonimmigrant visa. For fiancé(e)s residing outside the United States, there exists a special fiancé(e) visa.

If your family member is interested in staying in the U.S. permanently, it is also possible to begin the process of becoming a U.S. citizen through naturalization.

The Tellez Law Firm, PLLC, can help you file an I-130 family petition and all other relevant documents when you're petitioning on behalf of a family member hoping to immigrate to Texas or elsewhere.

Work With Lawyers Who Understand Your Needs

The attorneys at The Tellez Law Firm, PLLC, represent clients who have immigrated to the United States from all over the world, and our goal is to keep your life running smoothly for as long as you would like to remain in this country.

To see how The Tellez Law Firm can help in your case, contact us online, or call us at 512-774-6832 and schedule an initial consultation in our Austin, Texas, office.